Sunday, July 17, 2016

Pride and Prejudice



Good evening, my dear vocabulary learners! I have a new quiz for you today!))
clatter
butting
repellent
seethe
oscillation
panoply
pinched
scorch
skiff
towhead

1.     From under this great _____ she peeped up in nervous, hesitating fashion at our windows.
2.     ______ upon the pavement always means an affaire de coeur.
3.     I was pretty willing to let her _____ right along.
4.     A _____ is a sandbar that has cottonwoods.
5.     So I judged the raft must be ______ into the bank every now and then.
6.     It stayed with me and _____- me more and more.
7.     That was where it ______.
8.     Right then along comes a ______ with two men in it with guns, and they stopped and I stopped.
9.     The main part is the product, for example, insect _____, which settles as a solution or suspension at the bottom of the can.
10.                         Mrs. Bennett’s voice was casual, masking her ______ curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment