1. Which word in the English language contains the greatest number of letters? – Disproportionableness.
2. What relation is a child to its own father when it is not its own father’s son? – A daughter.
3. If you saw a dude riding on a donkey, what fruit would you be reminded of? – A pear (pair)
4. What is that which a cat has, but no other animal? – Kittens.
5. What word of six letters contains six words besides itself, without transposing a letter? – Heroin – he, her, here, ere, rein, in.
6. What is that which lives in winter, dies in summer, and grows with its roof upward? – An icicle.
7. What four letters of the alphabet would frighten a thief? – OICU.
8. Speak only two letters and thus name the destiny of all earthly things? – D.K.
9. Which is the gayest letter in the alphabet? – U, because it is always in fun.
10. Which is heavier, a half or a full moon?- The half, because the full moon is as light again.