Sunday, January 13, 2019

Video lesson with Oprah Winfrey

Good evening,my dear English learners!
Today we are going to watch the video together.
Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLTgnOuYb6o&hl=en&persist_hl=1&gl=US

KEY Words:
legacy
vision
destination
fulfill
unforgettable

Questions:
  • What three things does she talk about?
  • Why do you think it's important to know who you are?
  • What do you want?)))) (don't get too personal!))))
  • Do you agree with Oprah Winfrey's answer?
  • What do you think about this quote: "You want to be in the driver's seat or life will drive you."
  • How can YOU serve others RIGHT NOW?
  • What does it mean to be great,according to Oprah and Martin Luther King Jr.?
  • What does it mean "service+significance=success"?
  • What other examples of service to people come to your mind? 
  • Do you always do THE RIGHT THING?-Are there any personal examples
  •  Is "excellence" your brand?

3 comments:

  1. 1. Knowing who you are; service and significance; do right.
    2. To be happy and successful.
    3. To be successful.
    4. I agree with her, but I think that not all what she said works in my country.
    5. I think that it’s true. Only you must control your life.
    6. Do better peace around us.
    7. I think that it’s great, but it’s doesn’t work in Russia.
    8. If you do service in significance things you will be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9. People who works in green peace.
    10. Yes, for example, care for my family, support for people who need in it.
    11. I try to do that excellence will be my brand.

    ReplyDelete