Sunday, April 1, 2018

Learning from learners: General IELTS - Letter

Good evening, my dear English learners! What mistakes can you find in this letter below? (Thanks to my diligent student T. from Russia)
 The complaint letter.
Dear Sir .
I would like to complain about service in your restaurant . Yesterday my family and I were in your restaurant . We celebrated my birthday .In the beginning all was wonderful : nice music , good atmosphere , pleasant waitresses , but when we got the main course we become very dissapointed . It was very disgusted . Rost beef was not good fried . The potatoes were without solt , and there wasn't sauce in our  dishes . After this we obtain salad . It was not fresh . There were old vegetables and sour cream . When wairess broght us cake we are very glad , because it looked good . After this we decided to try it , but we had not tea . Only in half an hour our cups of tea were brought . Our children had ate their cakes yet . We waited and looked at our cakes .My family and I were very disappointed with the meal and service in your restaurant , and I require return me the money for this lunch , because it was disgusted and we had to wait a lot . You may call me on my phone  12345656
Yours faithfully ,
Mrs T.

No comments:

Post a Comment