Monday, May 13, 2019

Daisy and Danny (Audiobook)

Good afternoon,my dear English learners! Today I have two more stories for you to listen to.
Here is the link:
https://cdn.macmillanyounglearners.com/readers-public/LEB_Daisy_and_Danny.mp3
Here is the transcript:

Daisy and Danny. At the Beach.
Daisy and Danny and mom and dad are at the beach.
-I like drawing.
Danny likes drawing. He is drawing in the sand.
- I like drawing too.
-Oh,I like sleeping.
Mom likes sleeping. She is sleeping on the mat.
- I like sleeping too.
- I like swimming.
Dad is swimming. He is swimming in the sea.
- I like swimming too.
-I like splashing. Daisy is splashing. She is splashing in the sea.
- We like splashing too.

Come and Play
Daisy and her friends are in the park.
-Come and play with me!
-I can't come and play! I'm riding my bike!
- Come and play with me!
- No, I can't come and play. I'm flying my kite!
- Come and play with me!
No, I can't come and play. I'm dressing my doll!
-Come and play!
-Yes,I can come and play.I can come and play with you!
Daisy and Danny like playing.
I like playing. I like playing on my my bike. I like playing with kite.
I like playing with my doll. I like playing with my ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment