Sunday, May 12, 2019

Daisy the Dinosaur+ Daisy's Day (Story + Audio)

Good evening,my dear English learners! Today I"d like to share a story with audio.
Here is the link for the audio:
https://cdn.macmillanyounglearners.com/readers-public/LEA_Daisy_the_Dinosaur.mp3
 The script is below
Daisy the Dinosaur
-Look! Look at the egg!
- It's a big egg!
- Is this your egg?
-No, it isn't my egg.
- Is it your egg?
- No, it isn't my egg.
- Is it your egg?
- No, it isn't my egg.
- It's my egg. This is my baby.
Is this an egg?
No, it's a leg.
Is this a leg?
No, it's a peg.
Is this a peg?
No, it's an egg.

Daisy's Day
Mom, dad, Daisy, Danny.
-Good morning, Daisy!
-Good morning,mom! I like singing!
Daisy is singing.
-I like eating!
Daisy is eating.
-I like jumping!
Daisy is jumping.
- I like running!
Daisy is running.
- I like drinking!
Daisy is drinking.
- I like reading!
Daisy is reading.
- I like playing!
Daisy is playing.
-Good night,Daisy!
Daisy is sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment