Monday, May 13, 2019

In Daisy's Box (Audiobook)

Good afternoon,my dear English learners! Today there are two new audio stories for you.Enjoy!!!
Here is the link for the audio:
 https://cdn.macmillanyounglearners.com/readers-public/In_Daisys_Box_Look_at_Me.mp3
 Here is the transcript:
This is Daisy's box.
-Look in my box. Here is my goat. Here is my guitar. Here is my hat. Here is my hen. Here is my box of insects. Here is Jim. Jim can jump. Here is my jigsaw. Here is my kangaroo. Here is my lion. Here is my moon. Here is monkey. Here is my mom.
Look at me
-Look at me! Can you play the guitar?
-Yes,I can.
-Look at me! Can you hop?
-Yes. I can hop.
-Look at me! Can you hide in the box?
-Yes. I can hide in the box.
-Look at me? Can you jump?
-Yes,I can jump.
-Look at me! Can you kick?
-Yes,I can kick.
-Look!Look! Can you look in this?
-Yes,I can look in this.
-Look at me! Can you march?
-Yes,we can march.

No comments:

Post a Comment