Monday, December 21, 2015

Attitude Is Everything (From my student Wendy Tai)



There once was a man who went to a barbershop. 

“Good morning, sir. How may I help you?”  The barber asked politely, and noticed he had only three hairs on his head.

“Well” he said,  “I want to have my hair braided today.” Unfortunately, a hair dropped while he was braiding it.

“I am so sorry, sir. A hair dropped. What should we do now?” The barber felt guilty about it. 

“Well” he said calmly, “Never mind, I get used of it since my hair drops every day. Hmm, I think I’ll have my hair to part down in the middle now.” 

“I am terribly sorry, sir, the other hair dropped again, what should we do now?” The barber feels guiltier now.

“Well” he said peacefully, “Never mind, then I’m going to wear my hair in a pony tail today.” 

Very soon, the barber found out that the last hair dropped; even he did not touch it at all.

“Well” he exclaimed, “Yea, I don’t have to fix my hair today!”

He left the barbershop happily!


No comments:

Post a Comment