Friday, December 25, 2015

Hello everyone!




I was finally able to come back to my blog. I’m inspired with a new idea. I’m not going to publish my texts anymore but will use some extracts from well-known novels, short stories, etc. with some vocabulary and cultural novels. Please let me know what you think of it. By reading even a short text everyday you will be able to improve your English very quickly. Today we will start from my favorite novel … Can you guess it?

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.

However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering a neighborhood, this truth is so well fixed in the minds of the surrounding families, that he is considered the rightful property of someone or other of their daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment