Match the expressions above with the definitions below.
1. The amount of goods sold by a company
2. The complete team of people working in sales
3. An amount which must be paid to the government for every item sold
4. The level of sales that a sales team wants to reach
5. An occasion where the members of a sales team get together to discuss results and make plans.
6. The amount which has been sold of a product.
7. A set of activities designed to increase the sales of a product.
8. A man or woman working in the sales department.