Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Vocabulary Check

boo -distorted - flop down - have at it - hog - prop open - putrid - snuggle - swoop - tip 

  1. We _____ them all, scattering our lives across the chipped mosaic tile top.
  2. I told Marisol and _____ my chin.
  3. As she locked the door, a bird _____ low across the landing.
  4. About why we never _____ our door in the summer like the other tenants.
  5. Marisol signed, flicking one fingernail under the poodle's white chin and ______ her close.
  6. I need another dog like this little ______.
  7. "Afternoon,girls!" Mrs Newsome ______ next to us, helping herself to popcorn.
  8. _______,lady.
  9. Twenty - four years  I've lived with that _____ green.
  10. It was the strangest thing, staring into that bank,silvery face and seeing my own face staring back at me, all bent and ______.

No comments:

Post a Comment