Thursday, May 14, 2020

Vocabulary Check

bawl - crumble -lard - mesh - quart -squander - tangible - wary- wobbly

  1. The net crackled and sparked tiny blue sparks where the ______ touched.
  2. It's kind of ______; it smells like damp and pizza and sweaty sports equipment - and if I don't sound like I love my school,well,I guess that's because I don't.
  3. I made it up the steps, keeping a _____ eye on the sky for gladiators on flying discs.
  4. I was ready to start ______ like a baby.
  5. Good thing, too,because the world - had gone kind of ______.
  6. This was dark like something you could touch, something solid and _____ and cold.
  7. I usually use butter,but I could only find _____.
  8. He _____ all his wealth after the death of his father.
  9. Two blocks from her house,intending to buy a _____ of milk and aloof of whole-wheat bread, Tina stopped at the supermarket.

2 comments:

  1. 1.wary
    2. mesh
    3.wobbly
    4.bowl
    5. crumble
    6.tangible
    7. lard
    8.squander
    9.quart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Here are the correct answers:
      1. mesh
      2. crumbling
      3. wary
      4. bawling
      5. wobbly
      6.tangible
      7.lard
      8.squandered
      9.quart

      Delete