Choose the proper relative or interrogative pronoun to be inserted in each of the following sentences. Insert commas where they are needed.
1. The kindly physician ____ was so greatly loved is dead.
2. This is the man ____ all are praising.
3. John ____ is my coachman is sick.
4. The intelligence ____ he displayed was remarkable.
5. Intelligence ____ he had hitherto not manifested now showed its presence.
6. He maintains that the book ____ you used is now ruined.
7. The pleasure ____ education gives the man ____ has it is a sufficient reward for the trouble ____ it has cost.
8. That man ____ wears a cap is a foreigner.
9. The best hotel is the one ____ is nearest the station.
10. Who is it ____ is worthy of that honor?
11. The carriages and the drivers ____ you ordered yesterday have arrived.
12. ____ thing is it ____ you want?
13. He purchased ____ he wished.
14. There is no cloud ____ has not its silver lining.
15. It is the same dog ____ I bought.
16. The man and horse ____ you see pass here every afternoon.
17. ____ did they seek?
18. They inquired ____ he was going to do.
19. Who was it ____ lost the book?
20. The man ____ was a Frenchman was very much excited.
21. It is neither the party nor its candidate ____ gains support.
22. That is a characteristic ____ makes him seem almost rude.
23. It is the same tool ____ I used all day.
24. He is a man ____ inspires little confidence.
25. ____ does he expect of us?
26. It is just such a thing ____ I need.
27. There are few ____ will vote for him.
28. The wagon and children ____ you just saw came from our town.
29. He ____ writes out his lesson does all ____ can be expected.
30. Was it you or the cat ____ made that noise?
31. It is the same song ____ he always sings.
32. Such ____ I have is yours.
33. All the men and horses ____ we had were lost.
34. That is ____ pleased me most and ____ everyone talked about.
35. The horse was one ____ I had never ridden before.
36. That is ____ everyone said.