Choose the correct form in the following sentences. Punctuate properly.
1. Yourself /you and John were mentioned
2. She told Mary and me/ myself to go with her/ herself.
3. The book is for you/ yourself and I/ me/ myself.
4. Henry and I/ me/ myself are in the same class.
5. He thinks you/ yourself and I/ me/ myself should bring the books.
6. Our friends and we/ us/ ourselves are going out tonight.
7. Herself/ she and her husband have been sick.
8. They/ themselves and their children have gone abroad.
9. You play the violin better than he/ himself.
10. The machine failed to work well, because it/ itself and the engine were not properly adjusted to each other.
11. Let them do it theirselves/ themselves.
12. He came by hisself/ himself.
13. The teacher hisself/ himself could not have done better.
14. I'll bring my gun, and you bring your'n/ yours/ your own.
15. That book is his'n/ his.