Good morning my dear English learners! Today there are some riddles for you. Can you solve them?))))
1. Without my first you cannot stand,
My second beauteous fair command;
Together I attend your will,
And I am your humble servant still.
2. Why ought a fisherman to be very wealthy?
3. Why is a man in debt like a misty morning?
4. Who was the first that bore arms?
5. There is a word of seven letters; the first two refers to man, the first three refers to woman, the first four signifies a great man, the seven a great woman.
2. Because his is all net profit.
3. Because he is surrounded with dues (dews).